About Meal Ticket/MarketMan:
Meal Ticket/MarketMan is a software company that provides data-driven solutions to the foodservice supply chain market (manufacturers/suppliers, distributors and operators). Meal Ticket/MarketMan's proprietary software suite comprises multiple products including profit optimization software (focused on complex rebate programs), a sales & marketing enablement + CRM platform, foodservice trade show management software and various reporting solutions. In 2021, Meal Ticket acquired MarketMan, an international software organization that specializes in creating tools to help restaurant operators better manage their businesses. MarketMan’s best-in-class software suite consists of inventory management, purchasing and accounts payable tools. Meal Ticket/MarketMan is backed by Providence Strategic Growth, a leading growth equity firm located in Boston, Massachusetts.
About the role:
This is an onsite role that would require the right candidate to come into our office in Ra'Ananana, Israel. We are looking for an experienced team leader with a burning desire to lead a team of developers + a QA engineer. We are a rapidly growing cloud-based SaaS company for the food & beverage hospitality industry, hosted on Azure.
Our products are managed and developed in Raanana, Israel, and our headquarter is based in NYC, with a client base spread globally. Our technology stack includes: .Net Framework, .Net Core, SQL Server, MongoDB, AngularJS, React, React Native, Docker, Azure Functions.
What we are offering:
- Work-Home balance
- Flexible working hours
- Supporting environment
- Work with the newest technologies
What will you do?
- Manage a team of 2-4 developers and 1 QA.
- Create technical specifications, code reviews, solve technical problems, and manage a gantt to meet business goals.
- Ensure best in class quality and performance and deliver high scale web applications and services.
- Help shape our professional culture, methodologies and best practices.
- Own end to end developments, server side and client side, including database, business logic, micro service architecture and third-party integrations.
What do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in technical team management.
- At least 6 years of C# development experience, with deep understanding of the framework and tools.
- At least 2 years of Client-side experience (in any JS technology, preferably angular or react).
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment.
- Willingness to do work in different technologies and processes.
Up to the challenge? Apply using this link: https://mealticket.bamboohr.com/careers/28